We want to hear from you & promote your accomplishments!
As Physician Advisors, we have such a rich community of knowledge that is changing constantly and we can certainly all learn from each other. The ACPA Board of Directors invite you to share your experiences and knowledge with our members by submitting articles, talks, webinars and other educational materials you have created or been involved in. To submit materials for consideration, please follow our criteria along with the steps below.
1. Click here to complete a submission form and tell us about your offering
2. When ready, press "Save" at the bottom of the screen to submit your form
3. Our editorial team will then review & post your content as appropriate
- Criteria for material acceptance for ACPA website hosting and ACPA social media promotion
- Must involve a current ACPA member
- Must not be from a competing event or association not collaborating with ACPA
- World Congress
- American Case Management Association (ACMA) national event/offerings (local/state chapter events allowed if other parameters met)
- Collaborative organizations which are allowed if other parameters met
- Case Management Society of America (CMSA)
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians (ABQAURP)
- If involves a for-profit vendor or event, the submission to ACPA is for education only with no advertising to be contained in the submission
- Submissions should be either original content or have permissions from the original source. (It is the responsibility of the individual submitting the content to obtain these permissions where needed.)
- Any images used should not be taken from commercial websites without permission. (It is the responsibility of the individual submitting the content to obtain these permissions where needed.)
- References should be included when appropriate, or, state which content is an opinion or interpretation.
- Subject matter will enrich the learning for Physician Advisors or our partners in Case Management, Clinical Documentation Integrity, Utilization Review, Revenue Cycle, or other related disciplines.
- Submissions may include (but are not limited to)
- Conference presentations
- Podcast episodes
- Blogs/blog posts
We thank you for your dedication to the education of Physician Advisors!